Revenge is payback; a way of settling the score and administering retribution. It can be something trivial and fleeting, or it can consume you and last many years. Sometimes revenge is in the form of a prank, is actually quite funny, and no harm is done by it, which is why it’s the greatest revenge.
Of all the types of revenge, the affairs of the heart appear to cause the greatest need for revenge. That being the case, that is what I’m focusing on here even though work-related revenge is what made me want to write this.
When we are wronged by someone we care about, our reaction is to seek vengeance and get payback. However, it goes deeper than that, as feelings of anger and spitefulness are a natural response to betrayal.
How Far Is Too Far?
Keep in mind that you have to be incredibly careful if you decide to get revenge on someone as many of the things you want to do to them are illegal and could get you in trouble. Destroying their property or harassing them are two options that cross that line. In just about every case, taking your vengeance to that level is a bridge too far and will cause more problems than solutions.
Also, keep in mind that if you do something terrible to someone else they may seek to get revenge against you, continuing a cycle of vengeance. They may see to raise the stakes even high and do something even worse to you.
How to Get The Greatest Revenge
There are plenty of methods for exacting some sweet revenge on someone that has wronged you. The most important thing to consider is who they are as a person and what will devastate them the most. Personalizing your revenge will give you the best opportunity to get back at that person which is what the team at Get Revenge On Your Ex specialise in.
Ways to Get Revenge
- Let the world know about their wrongdoing: Do something public that shames and humiliates them. You can take out a billboard or make a sign or something that is widely visible or even just send them embarrassing parcels to home or work.
- Destroy something they love: Find a treasured item that you know is important to them and destroy it in front of them.
- Ignore them: If you are still in contact with this person, start ignoring them and pay them no attention.
- Refuse to help them in their time of need: Again, this depends on if you are still on good terms with the person who wronged you. If you are and they call upon you in their time of need, you can give them the cold shoulder and let them down.
- Show them up: Get in better shape, dress better, and start living a better life than the other person. Be sure to let them know how great your life is and all of the amazing things you are doing.
- Make them look bad: If you have the chance, you can do something in public to embarrass them and demean them.
How to Get Revenge on Your Ex
Breakups are difficult, and emotions tend to run high, so you may feel the need to get back at your ex. Here are some methods for getting revenge on your ex.
- Get into great shape: Start working out and watching your weight so you can look like the best possible version of yourself. Developing a toned and good-looking body will make your ex jealous and show them what they are missing out on.
- Dress well: This goes hand in hand with getting in great shape. Go out and buy some nice clothes that fit your body and make you look good. You would be surprised at how much of a difference there is when you were clothes that fit your style/aesthetic.
- Give them mixed signals: Depending on how your relationship ended, this may not be possible, but if you’re in the position to act hot and cold towards them then do so.
- Publicly humiliate them: You can call your ex out on social media or do something more public like creating their own website that will show the world how terrible of a person they are.
How to Get Revenge on Someone Who Cheated on You
If your significant other cheated on you, that is a massive breach of trust and if getting back at them for betraying you is something you want to do, here are some creative ideas that will help you get the greatest revenge possible.
Take out an ad in the newspaper: Pay for an advertisement in the local paper calling out your significant other for cheating on you.
Stuff your living space with frozen fish: If you two live together you can get a bunch of frozen fish or shrimp and stuff it in a hard to find spot. As the fish thaws out and rots, it will leave a horrendous smell that will make it impossible to live there.
Swap numbers in their phone: If you have the ability to, go into their phone and switch the numbers in their contacts. That way when they text the person they are cheating on you with, they will instead be texting someone else, like their mother or boss!
Destroy something they value: You should know some of their favorite possessions, so pick one to destroy.
If you need any further help planning your revenge you can take a look at our other articles or get in touch with us.